Oh Lizzy! She's just beautiful! Way to go tough mamma on the unmedicated birth! So proud of you and happy that you and baby are doing so well! Love, KT www.katiestapleton.blogspot.com
What a dear little baby! Congratulations, Liz! I'm so excited to come see you--we'll come visit, Ezra's been asking when we can play with Caleb and Sister Ryskamp.
Jon & Liz - Your little ones are BEAUTIFUL!!! I *love* Caleb's hair and congrats on Neeve - your new, little alarm clock. I'm so happy for you both! When Liz is feeling up to it, we'll have to get together for a good old summer BBQ! Until then! -Emily Miller :)
4 comments:
Oh Lizzy! She's just beautiful! Way to go tough mamma on the unmedicated birth! So proud of you and happy that you and baby are doing so well!
Love,
KT
www.katiestapleton.blogspot.com
She has such cute hair...congratulations Jon and Liz on your new baby. Looking forward to seeing her in person. Suzanne
What a dear little baby! Congratulations, Liz! I'm so excited to come see you--we'll come visit, Ezra's been asking when we can play with Caleb and Sister Ryskamp.
Jon & Liz - Your little ones are BEAUTIFUL!!! I *love* Caleb's hair and congrats on Neeve - your new, little alarm clock. I'm so happy for you both! When Liz is feeling up to it, we'll have to get together for a good old summer BBQ! Until then! -Emily Miller :)
Post a Comment