Here we are at the top of the Empire State Building - both babies were out for the entire excursion.

This is Caleb swinging in the Bronx. We found a park on our round about way to the Zoo.

There were some cool looking turtles in the tank that you can't really see.

Caleb loved the petting Zoo.
And the Peacocks.
This is us at Grand Central Station.
We were wondering who put up the BYU flag?

On the boat to the Statue of Liberty.
Looking back at the New York Skyline.
Us and Lady Liberty.

And Yes if you were wondering I did get my hair cut - the day before we left. I decided to donate it for locks of love - so it ended up shorter than I had anticipated.
This is Caleb swinging in the Bronx. We found a park on our round about way to the Zoo.
There were some cool looking turtles in the tank that you can't really see.
Caleb loved the petting Zoo.
On the boat to the Statue of Liberty.
And Yes if you were wondering I did get my hair cut - the day before we left. I decided to donate it for locks of love - so it ended up shorter than I had anticipated.
No comments:
Post a Comment