Monday, March 2, 2009

February's Update

I suppose I should admit to being a proud Mom. I just think my kids are so cute and they do the cutest things.

Neeve and Caleb dressed up as Bears so that we would be warm on our walk. (I have no idea why this photo is tilted.)


Caleb decided we needed to vacuum one day, and I noticed that after we finished the room he lined his vacuum up with mine - he is a good little helper.



This is Neeve posing for a few shots in a darling outfit that Grandma Hill gave her.



One day last week the sun came out and we decided we needed some fresh air, so we hung out in the front yard for an hour or two. It was nice, but it got cloudy as soon as we went out - so it is a good thing we were dressed warm.





No comments: