These photos are thanks to Kate for remembering her camera on our outing to Thanksgiving Point Barn.
This is Neeve, Caleb, and Reed watching a little colt who is happily gnawing on Neevie's pants.

Here we are on our horse drawn cart ride. The kids weren't liking it as much as I thought they would.

These two white horses were very friendly.

After the fun, Peggy got us an ice cream treat, but the best treat was watching these kids run around on this hill. Grandma Peggy taught them how to roll down.

These two little girls has to be ok with hanging out with their moms. McKinley is Neeve's little cousin.

This is Neeve, Caleb, and Reed watching a little colt who is happily gnawing on Neevie's pants.

Here we are on our horse drawn cart ride. The kids weren't liking it as much as I thought they would.

These two white horses were very friendly.

After the fun, Peggy got us an ice cream treat, but the best treat was watching these kids run around on this hill. Grandma Peggy taught them how to roll down.

These two little girls has to be ok with hanging out with their moms. McKinley is Neeve's little cousin.

1 comment:
Cute blog! I was just updating the playgroup blog and I thought I would check in with you. I Love all your pictures. Hope all is well. We miss you guys in our ward. Check out the playgroup blog, if you can make it to our playgroup, you should come! :) Have a great day!
Post a Comment