Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wow long time nothing new

Well, this is our trip to Florida in a nutshell.
We went to a Red Sox Spring training game - lots of fun, we all got a lot of sun coming from Utah still in winter.



The kids all had a great time getting to know their cousins.



Caleb taking Neeve for a drive.



We went out to the beach. It wasn't ideal beach weather, but kids don't know that.




The favorite activity was jumping on the trampoline. Neeve is still always wanting to "jump, jump" whenever she sees a tramp.



2 comments:

Keryn said...

Those beach pictures are gorgeous. Someday my children will experience the beach.

Hopefully before they turn 18. (I was two months away from my 18th birthday the first time I saw the ocean.)

Stapletons said...

Wow! We must have been following you without knowing it! I was also in Arizona in March and in Florida last week! Hmmmm...had I known, I might have been able to swing by!
Glad you are having fun! Your kids are Super-cute!!