Sunday, July 25, 2010

July

Long time with out anything new. I think I haven't felt like I needed to post because my brother Matt returned home from his mission and I didn't need to keep him updated. Well, here is our July.

Neeve decided she could wear ponytails - big advancement- but they didn't really last that long.



We had a great time in the Tetons with Marie and Salomon for the fourth of July. We did a little hiking, but Neeve cut her mouth open, so we didn't want to press our luck with happy kids.





And of course - Happy Birthday to Jon - who celebrated 30!



2 comments:

ruthio said...

fun to see your updated pics. i love the pigtails! and i think i've got to make it to the tetons someday--you guys make it look so fun!

Stapletons said...

Scott just celebrated his 30 on Saturday and I'm on my way to 31. Weren't we just 19, Lizzy? Just barely!